domingo, 22 de marzo de 2020

semana 23-27 exer. 2

Escribe la forma correcta del superlativo de los adjetivos que hay entre paréntesis:


1. China is one of the                          (big) countries in the world.

2. She is the (happy) girl I have ever seen.

3. George is the (fast) runner in London.

4. Ann is the (attractive) girl I have ever seen.

5. This is the (narrow) street in my town.

6. Alice is the (bad) driver I have ever met.

7. Chemistry is one of the (hard) subjects at school. 

8. Tom is the (responsible) boy in my classroom.

9. My boss is the (busy) man in my factory.

10. My mum cooks the (good) rice in the world. 


Fíjate que empleo la preposición in si menciono el grupo en el que algo o alguien es el/la/los/las más de ese grupo. En español la preposición que usamos es de (Ana es la niña más alta de la clase).