miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

Hola a todos/as. Añado estos ejercicios para los que no tengan internet o no puedan por el motivo que sea entrar en Agendaweb.

COMPLETE THE ADJECTIVES USING THE COMPARATIVE FORM


1. It´s too noisy here. Can we go to a ___________ (quiet) place?
2. The hotel was __________ (big) than that in which we stayed last year.
3. Your work is __________ (good) than mine.
4. The accident could have been ________ (bad) than it was.
5. I was ________________ (nervous) in my exam yesterday than Mark.
6. I´d like to have a __________ (fast) car. The one I have now is really old.
7. Last week it was really hot. Today is __________ (cold) than then.


WHICH IS CORRECT?


1. We have an ________ [more old/older/] brother who lives in Miami.
2. Her illness is ________________ [more serious/most serious] than what the doctors expected.
3. I like warm weather. If the weather is __________ [colder/more cold] , I feel ill.
4. This dress is __________________ [most beautiful/more beautiful/]  than that.
5. He is __________ [richer/more rich] than Arthur.
6. This road is ___________ [farther/more far] than the motorway.
7. Was the TV programme ________ [worse/more bad/] than the film?


COMPLETE THE ADJECTIVES USING THE COMPARATIVE FORM

1. It´s too noisy here. Can we go to a ……………………. (quiet) place?
2. The hotel was …………………….. (big) than that in which we stayed last year.
3. Your work is …………………….. (good) than mine.
4. The accident could have been …………………… (bad) than it was.
5. I was …………………….. (nervous) in my exam yesterday than Mark.
6. I´d like to have a ……………………….. (fast) car. The one I have now is really old.
7. Last week it was really hot. Today is …………………….. (cold) than then.



WHICH IS CORRECT?

1. We have an older / more old brother who lives in Miami.
2. Her illness is more serious / most serious than what the doctors expected.
3. I like warm weather. If the weather is more cold / colder, I feel ill.
4. This dress is more beautiful / the most beautiful than that.
5. He is richest / richer than Arthur.
6. This road is farther / further than the motorway.

7. Was the TV programme bad /worse than the film?