miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

At the airport

Aquí tenéis la conversación de la familia Scott. Me gustaría que leyerais en alto esta conversación que ya practicamos en clase.
Un beso

The Scotts are going on vacation. They are going to travel by plane.
They are packing their bags.
Sarah is very excited.
I can´t wait to be in the plane.
The taxi is here. Let´s go!
I´ll put your bags in the truck for you.
Thank you very much!
Where can I take you?
To the airport, please.
Can you drop us off near the entrance?
Yes, sure.
Here we are. That´ll be 8.50 dollars, please.
Thanks for the ride. Keep the change.
Thank you. Have a nice flight!
What are we going to do first, mom?
First, we need to go to the check-in counter.
What are we going to do there?
We´re going to check in our bags and get out boarding passes. Let´s go!
There is such a long queue of passengers here!
Don´t worry. We won´t have to wait long.
Hello!  We would like to check in.
Hello! Can I see your tickets and passports, please?
Yes, of course, here they are!
How many bags are you checking in?
Two bags.
Can you put them on the scale, please?
Yes, sure.
How many carry-on bags are you taking with you?
Two bags.
Does that mean I can take my bag on the plane with me?
Yes, Sarah.